UX Strategic Services and Agile Consulting
Through multi-disciplinary stakeholder groups, we gather critical user data, and leverage prototyping and design-thinking techniques to drive the software development and innovation process.
Our tenants of successful outcomes based on the principles of build, test, learn, or iterative continuous improvement:
Minimum Viability – Identify the problem and engage in cross-functional solution ideation for immediate ways address the need. Can include current state assessments, task analysis, and related discovery.
Visualization– design collaboratively, leverage prototyping
Validation– user test and iterate on feedback.
Lean UX Consulting – strategies and facilitation
- Prototyping & design iterations for Minimum Viable Products & Requirements Visualization
- Design System Creation and Maintenance
- Agile Scrum Services – Integrated User Advocacy, UX Design, Business Analysis, and Agile Process Management
- Product and Program Support with an emphasis on processes and backlog management
- Lean UX philosophy and integration of parallel design sprints
Modernization, Transformation, and Process Building:
- Intro to Agile Scrum, Backlog Creation, & Kanban Training
- Sprint Process Management & Effective Retrospectives
- Building MVPs using Prototyping and the Degrees of Fidelity
- Micro Sprints for Any Team/Project – How to Turn A Small Project, Team Goal, or Routine Process into a One-Day Scrum or Kanban/Agile Approach
We facilitate cross-functional teaming that focuses on utilizing human-centered design techniques. Better solution outcomes, user adoption, and reduced development rework are all benefits of our human-centered approaches.
“Product differentiation is ultimately an expression of the creativity of individuals… and is limited only by the opportunities that exist, or that can be created…”
Gaining and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. Barney, Jay. 2007
Custom software application design from concept to production.
Let’s discuss your project: